Thursday, December 31, 2009

A year in review.

The new year began surrounded by the sibs

We went out in CDA and then to Denny's where I probably needed a bib.

I almost fell asleep in my food,

But I woke up in a GREAT mood.

We opened Christmas presents on New Years Day.

I love starting off a new year in this way!

It snowed A TON and it stuck around.

We decided in March we needed to get out of town.



We headed to Moab to ride bikes where the weather was warmer.
We ran into rain, snow and wind, this year was not like the former.

We survived with warm clothes and fire.
We left with good memories although not much drier.

I learned something on that trip, pads are a must,

To keep your body in one shape and prevent it from rust.
I have more scars than ever before,

I have began to be comfortable with the earth's floor.

My dad got sick, my sister got knocked up.

Their expecting a boy, although Saray wants a pup.

We played some ultimate, and won alot
I won three tournaments, thats how hard we fought.

Made some trips to BC where things just seem better,

I love it up there, even if it is wetter.









My bestfriend got married and I was in her wedding.

Rayna and Jon were wed in a beautiful setting.

My John got a phone, and we can reach him.

I am alot happier and not so grim.

It has been a great year full of surprises and fun,

I am excited to spend tonight with friends as this year is done.

I have had a great year and I have spent it with a great man.

Although it may not seem like it all the time, I am his biggest fan.

To John, I want to thank you for all that you do,

I can't WAIT to spend another year with you.


My life is more exciting and fun when you are around.

I love you more as each year goes round.
I hope 2010 brings more adventure for us.

I cant wait to see where this year will go, hopefully without much fuss.

To all of you out there HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope it is filled with love, laughter and BEER!







2 comments:

Fallon said...

OMG! That was so cute! Very well done T - I think we have found a new talent for you. i think I will also post a "year in review" - but I don't think I have the talent to make it rhyme. I'm so glad 2009 was a good year for you, and that things are so good for you and John. You deserve a great year - and many more to come. Love you and miss you.

Michele said...

So cute! I love it!