Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A few complaints.

Grrr....that is what I say when things dont go my way. I am frustrated with my blog color background. But only on the title. How do I change it from that ugly green????? AHH! I have made a few changes because I am procrastinating working. I am suppose to have paperwork done on Friday, and have not started....well I did start, but I lost it on my computer. So, now I must start over. GRRR!!!!!!

My next complaint. I am a procrastinater. I have gone home, with the intention to start this paperwork all week long, and of course have not finished...or began it... GRRR!!!!

My next complaint....My camera broke. I had a nice camera, my lovely father got it for me. And it broke. I have not bought a camera for a while, because my last two cameras have been from my previously mentioned wonderful father. They are PRICEY! I am thinking that ebay is a good idea. Any suggestions? No camera...GRRRR!!!!

Another complaint...Idaho hicks...they dont know squat about education or the environment or the work that goes into it and it shows in the laws that are passed. GRRR!!!! No recycling plastic! GRRR!!!

Almost done with complaints. John has been trying to get this dog for about 3 weeks now. We keep hearing from the lady that she will know at the end of the week. It seems like a great dog, and we SEEM to be second in line, but we have a feeling she is saving it for someone she knows better. GRRR!!!!

Okay one more complaint...my home has no washer or dryer....I cannot wash clothes conveniently at my own will, instead I must travel to do it. So....the outfit I would love to wear for my observation tomorrow (grrr..) I cannot wear because I spilled something on a shirt. GRR!!!

And onto the GOOD THINGS! I am getting a FREE washer dryer on Sunday! If my lovely boyfriend and brother in law will help me out and if all goes well. :) hint hint.

Another good thing....I am turning 28 next week. It has been a good year for 27. I have had a good time. Trying to get life on track. :)

I have good health and know myself well. I try to eat healthy, relax, etc. Which is more than I can say for the past few years. I feel like I am getting things on track.

I have a wonderful family who loves and support me, and who I love to be with. And I can honestly say that I love being with ALL of them. How many people can say that? I also have John, who is wonderful, open, and an all around wonderful guy.

I have a great job that I love and that is stable. I guess you could say I have 2 jobs that are stable. Not many people can say that these days.

I have two cats. :) Who knew I would like that?

Spring is coming and the weather is warming up....who cant love that??!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading!

No comments: